Saturday, May 2, 2009

Food @ Holland V

So in the end, I went to help Gavin with his photoshoot. Fun, like always, to be able to interact with the models and see how they work. But whats killing me was my leg. Is it suppose to be painful after a longer than usual run? I am now doubting. cause its a different kind of pain that I have. its not one that i experienced before. This do not seem like a muscle ache to me. Only time will tell. maybe i had sprained my leg.

Dinner was at Holland V , and my choice of food is speg aglio olio. This one is one of the nicest pasta that I had. Its even better than that of Ambush. but price range is also alot higher. I guess its the crab meat.

Next week, I am going to Malaysia for my sat. Its planned so long ago. We shall enjoy it!

Vernon

No comments:

Post a Comment