Saturday, May 30, 2009

MTV Making

This Saturday started from the night before. where i went to VIVO in hopes of seeing Razzleplay play but to my disappointment, I cannot find the place where they play. Gave up in the end and went to my second destination at cine. Watched terminator Salvation. Its a nice to watch show and can be better though. Anyway the whole thing is a paradox and i will expect that there will be a T5.

Soon its the MTV making thingy which is totally a turn off, but I guess we did had some fun there. Don't really like the song for this year, its going to be something that people will forget once again.. Like 2007's Song "there no place i rather be".

Went off earlier since we didn't really take part in the making in the end. The most interesting part is the part where we got lost. hahaa... See, its not just me who got will get lost, everyone will. :)


Playing with light!




My Attempts with shooting a cool drummer
Working till the morning sun rises


Once we reached home, its a long long 9 hours of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment