Saturday, July 25, 2009

2 weeks of Saturday

Hello all, Me being me, forgot to blog about last week. so, let me recap what happened last sat and this sat.

Last Sat, I was actually attending a lesson conducted by SGX. It was from this pro trader called Leonard AKA LED. By attending his lessons, I had actually learnt alot. The gist of what he taught is that if we have an idea that we feel is tradeable, by all means trade using it. Just as long as we have an exit and we follow it. Last is that we be consistent in it. This way it should make us last long. about the actual method, so sorry i'll have to keep it a secret, cause i paid 3k for this course.

And for this week, I got a last minute call that disrupted all my schedule. Sam called me to help her out with an awareness roadshow. Its about this disease called GERD, Gastro esophagus reflux disease. Its actually a disease that can happen to any of us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroesophageal_reflux_disease

Visit wiki to know more about it.

And thats my 2 weeks of saturday. Ah.. time really flies , It feels so short. I need more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment