Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Grandma Birthday

Thanks Eby for writing such an interesting post here.

Looking at this Saturday, its my grandma's lunar birthday. All my relatives are going to celebrate for her and its going to be held at my uncle's house. There would be a 3kg cake, buffets, and what not.

I foresee a lot of unknown people coming. Oh no... .they are bound to ask me what am I doing now , and I have to spend time explaining all over again. Lucky, I was told that I do not need to spend the whole day there, as long as I make my presence felt. Should be easy. Dress relatively well and I should be getting some attention. Then after that I'll remove myself from the scene. Go out in the night i guess?

Maybe. Some planning. Lets see if i can get some friends out first.

I am thinking or going somewhere to relax or chill.
Depending on who I can get, I'll plan again.

Vernon

No comments:

Post a Comment