Sunday, June 28, 2009

Saturday at SGX

It has been a long time since I wake up in the early morning just to go to the CBD area for either work or event. This time, i went to SGX to attend a special event organised by SGX. They had speakers coming from the industry talking about being brokers, remisiers , or pro-traders(locals).

I was intrigue by this 2 pro-traders who come from the industry. One is the top trader. the other is one who has a very high profile in trader. both are current traders and are not like the other educators who teach newbies, ( those being ex-traders ). Alot of learning experience to be gained from them and I am sure glad i made this choice to wake up and go to SGX this sat. Something that gave me a shock is the amount that they are playing with. Everyday its throwing 1 car in and out of the trades. So pro. 6 figures almost every time they trade. I aspire to be like them and be even better !

No comments:

Post a Comment