Saturday, May 9, 2009

Karen @ Beijing : Random

seems like everyone that's contributing to this blog has been contributing except for me.
maybe a short introduction on who i am.
Vernon's my brother.

and as mentioned in the previous posts,
my current location is in Beijing doing my attachment.
and how time flies.

i would be back at home the next saturday.
for the past 5 saturdays that i have spent here in Beijing,
the school brought the 44 of us (who came over) to the various sight seeing places.
i've climbed the great wall,
went to the heavenly temple,
and to the forbidden city,
798 arts centre,
etc..

what a sight!
*pictures of my trip could be found in my facebook, see if you can find me*


coming over for this trip made me realise how fortunate we are, to be living in singapore.
maybe i'll learn to cherish more when i get back.
and weeeeeeee!
another 5 more days and i'll be back!

would be reaching singapore at ard 6pm in the evening.
anyone picking me up?

and one more thing,
Next Saturday is the QuarterFinals for KOnight2.
time:7 pm
venue: SMU ACC
admission free!

KO night is a 2v2 dance battle organised by O school
It's all about freestyle, musicality and teamwork.

and that's my next saturday.

Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment