Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday at Work

Vernon ask me to contribute to his blog, "The Next Saturday". But I usually work on saturday... So why not blog about work? Haha... I work at Sizzler on casual employment (sad to say... the work is anything but casual...) as a dishwasher... My duties includes *drumroll please!* washing dishes! And washing the dishwashing machine, the floor, the backlane, the type of washing my mum would like me to do at home too (but I rather not... =x)...

Timestamp always wrong 1... I start work at 1815 hours... Before the crowd come in and destroy us! The resturant closes at 9, but work stops much later...

Ali and I. Ali is my fellow dishwasher... He, like me is studying in Perth... He's from India... He get kinda pushy during work... But after work he's a great guy... Work is work... We all work hard... All your dishes are cleaned by us! =x

Either my head is damn big... Or his is damn small... I wonder which is which...

Work ends at 11pm today... Which means I worked for around 4 hours and 45 minutes... In other words... I got extra money to spend!

The dark unlit route I walk home by...

More dark unlit route...

Post-work meal... I have Macca's about 3 times a week... Which is more then the average person... HAHAHA! But I'm slim... Really... See photo above!

You can find more lack of adventure of Yimian in Perth at ayearwithoutlaksa! Spam Spam Spam! =X

No comments:

Post a Comment